澳门新葡新京在线’s 紧急医疗服务 (EMS) education programs prepare students for careers in pre-hospital emergency medicine. The EMS Department offers the following programs:
As an EMT or paramedic, there is nothing more valuable than being prepared. 在澳门新葡新京在线, 我们很自豪能提供实用的, 亲自动手的, concise EMS degree programs curriculum that provides a clear pathway to a career in emergency health care.
- Knowledgeable faculty who are experts in their industry and care about your success.
- Professional clinical placements offering "real-world" experience.
- 真实世界的模拟和训练. 学生 learn to provide care in increasingly complex situations through an integrated approach to theory, 实践, and high-fidelity simulation in a real-world environment. Opportunity to complete field rotations in busy urban ALS systems.
- 讨厌无聊的讲座? Our students are actively engaged in the curriculum through 亲自动手的 projects, 翻转课堂, 尖端技术, 从实践经验中学习, 以及其他新兴的教学策略.
- 伟大的球队! Learn and work together in an academy-style learning environment. We offer low student-to-instructor ratios and emphasize teamwork and leadership to foster clinical readiness and professionalism.
- 按照你的时间表学习. Take advantage of our flexible schedule, with day and evening cohort model options.
- 找到你理想的工作! 澳门新葡新京在线's graduates are prepared for the job ahead. 行业执照考试的通过率很高, 100%的就业安排, you will bring a strong portfolio of real-world experience, 培训, and important industry contacts to the next job you covet.
The mission of 澳门新葡新京在线’s EMS educational programs is to train and educate emergency medical professionals to excel in meeting the needs of the community they serve.
- Prepare students for employment in the field of out-of-hospital emergency medical services.
- Provide community outreach in assisting others to achieve personal and academic goals.
- Maintain external accreditation for certificate programs.
- Increase the number of underrepresented students in the program
- Commit to the philosophy of student first in teaching and service.
- 学生 will pass the NREMT certification on the first attempt.
- Graduates will be gainfully employed within six months post-graduation.
马萨诸塞州公共卫生部, 紧急医疗服务办公室 (OEMS) accredits 澳门新葡新京在线 Community College to offer EMT and Paramedic programs.
另外, the Commission on 认证 of Allied Health Education 项目 (CAAHEP), upon recommendation of the Committee on 认证 of Educational 项目 for the Emergency Medical Profession (CoAEMSP), has awarded accreditation to the 护理人员计划.
For more information regarding 澳门新葡新京在线’s accreditation, click below or contact CAAHEP:
Commission on 认证 of Allied Health Education 项目
25400 U.S. 19号公路北，158室